The Architectural Design and Consultancy Company “Dionyssios Vassilopoulos & Associates L.P.” has an extensive experience in the design and supervision of Public and Private sector projects, in Greece and abroad.
The firm was founded in 1985, by the Architect Dionyssios Vassilopoulos (NTUA, 1984), under the title "D.Vassilopoulos & Associates Architects Engineers". At the beginning of 2001 the firm becomes a partnership company. Since January 2008, the company acquired its current name "D.VASILOPOULOS & ASSOCIATES L.P." and its composition that generally remains the same until now. Partners of the company are the architects: Dionyssios Vassilopoulos, senior partner and manager, senior partners are the architects Vassilis Karamalis (NTUA, 1988), Philipos Gerontakis (NTUA, 1995), Ilias Chandelis (NTUA, 1993), Antonis Krasas (NTUA, 1999) and Elli Doutma (NTUA, 2004). Permanent associates are the architects Styliani Kolovou (NTUA, 1993) & Chrysoula Soulioti (NTUA, 2004) - (former partners of the company).
The company holds a Licence of Public Work Design of Degree E (the highest for studies of public works) in Architectural Studies of Buildings and also a Licence of Degree E (also the highest for studies of public works) in Special Architectural Studies – Design of interior and exterior spaces, Restoration of traditional buildings and Monuments.
The Company’s headquartes are in Athens, at Neohoriou str. 18, Greece 11363.
The Company provides a wide spectrum of Architectural services that include Architectural study and supervision of public and private sector work from the Preliminary Design up to Construction Documentation and preparation of Tender Documents, as well as Technical Advisor and supervision services.
The experience of the company incIudes the following areas of architectular works (detailed information is given in the company’s site at www.dv-architects.gr).
- PUBLIC AND PRIVATE OFFICE BUILDINGS, AND TOWN HALLS
- EDUCATIONAL BUILDINGS (SCHOOLS AND KINDERGARDENS)
- SPORT FACILITIES (GYMS, SWIMMING HALLS, ATHLETIC COURTS ETC)
- BUILDINGS OF CULTURAL ACTIVITIES (MUSEUMS, CULTURAL CENTRES, CONGRESS BUILDINGS)
- HOTELS, INTEGRATED RESORTS AND TOURISM FACILITIES
- PRIVATE RESIDENCES AND APPARTMENT HOUSING
- PUBLIC HEALTH BUILDINGS (HOSPITALS, HEALTH CENTRES, ETC)
- AIRPORT BUILDINGS, CUSTOMS, ETC
- DESIGN OF EXTERIOR SPACES, LANDSCAPE AND MONUMENTS
- HOSPITALITY AND RECREATION BUILDINGS
- RESTORATIONS OF BUILDINGS
- JUSTICE BUILDINGS (COURT HOUSES, PRISONS)
The company has sufficient and complete Hard and Soft equipment (computers, plotters, cad software).
The company additionally employs external collaborators of all specialties, such as Structural Engineers, Traffic Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Landscape Designers, Foresters, Acoustic Consultants, Topographers, Geotechnical Engineers, Economists, and Sculptors etc.